Monday, March 30, 2009

My Favorite Beauty Book!



I have always been obsessed with skin and nutrition.  I absolutely believe that what you put in your body effects your skin on every level.  A couple of years ago, I picked up this book by Susan Ciminelli who is a well known esthetician and also created her own line of skin care.  She shares the same philosophy that I have and she created this amazing book that has a 7-day plan for radiant skin, recipe ideas, home made skin care and an easy to understand philosophy that you can follow for the rest of your life.  I love her home-made recipe for 'pre-moisturizer' oils and her soup recipes!  The only thing that she is really against (which is something that I LOVE) is putting any type of acid on your face.  I have to admit that I'm all about glycolic and lactic acids.  Other than this, I'm a believer. I have lent this book to a ton of friends, but I think it's worth it to get your own copy because I refer to it often! 
I've been asked a lot about my skin care routine so I'll share that this week too!

No comments: