Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Laundress to the Rescue!


I didn't think that so early in my blogging 'life' I would talk about a company more than once, but I have to say that The Laundress saved us the other night!  'A' and I took my girlfriends from San Francisco to "Zach's Cabin", a fantastic restaurant above the Ritz-Carlton in Bachelor's Gulch (you can only get there by skiing in or taking a snow CAT!).  The girls were toasting us for hosting them in Vail and I guess 'A' got so excited that he knocked a huge glass of red wine down the entire front of himself!  He handled it really well, but all I could think was "goodbye to your favorite jeans and your Tom Ford shirt."  He couldn't even run home to change because we were on the top of a mountain!  After a few hours we got home and I grabbed his clothes and The Laundress "Stain Solution" and went right to work on them.   To my utter surprise, ALL of the wine came out of everything.  I just couldn't believe it.  This stuff is magic and saved some of 'A's' favorite things and I'm grateful that the product doesn't have all these harmful toxins in it (so I didn't even need a gas mask!).   
I bet 'A' is glad that I asked for "The Ultimate Cleaning Bucket" from The Laundress for Valentine's Day - I have all the flowers and jewelry I need - THIS was the luxurious gift I wanted!  I think he's a converted customer now too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for recommending The Laundress products. The Stain Solution is good stuff! I also ordered their Signature detergent and it is wonderful. I have yet to try the Wool and Cashmere wash, but I am sure I will not be disappointed. I've been busy. I received my order this morning by FedX! Thanks again!!
Gale