Friday, March 27, 2009

Snowy Night


I had anxiety all day yesterday about whether we should drive through the storm to Denver so that I could get to San Francisco today.  I think it was too crazy and dangerous out there to risk it, but I couldn't relax all day.  'A' is great at driving in the snow and still had to pull over multiple times on his way to work to clear the windshield wipers of ice.  He said it was the scariest drive he's ever done and that's only minutes from our house.  So we hunkered down in our house and I paced around while 'A' and his buddy Pete (visiting from Orlando) played hours of "Rock Band." I wish I could have relaxed like that.  I woke up this morning and the internet said it snowed only 3" in Vail, but the news said 2 feet.  What?!?!  I haven't been outside yet, but since I have to delay my trip until next week, I'll probably head to the slopes and enjoy some fresh powder!! 

Also, check out the furniture from our rental house!  As you can imagine, I'm anxious to move into our house with our own furniture!  The renovation should be finished April 15th.  Can't wait to share photos.  

No comments: