Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!  I decided to call it "The Krafty Life" because my nickname has always been "Krafty" -  I would consider myself pretty crafty -  and I can't seem to focus on just one topic so the title seems to fit.  My best friend encouraged me to write this blog because I have always been someone who my friends seek out for my random knowledge on nutrition, beauty, organization, interior design... and anything else I can find information about.  I am a resource queen!  I have lived in many wonderful places, traveled the world and worked for California Closets (corporate) for over 6 years.  I have decided to take the winter off from working while I move to Vail, Colorado and I finally have time to start this blog.  
I am primarily writing this blog for friends and family, but if you find this blog, please read my profile so you know who I am and what my story is.  I am always amazed that people seek advice online from people they don't know anything about, especially emergency health advice.  CRAZY!!  
As someone who worked in the corporate world for a long time, I want to state that I am not a doctor, nutritionist, or anything else I can get sued for 'not being' - I'm giving ideas based on personal and professional experience and understand that every person is different.  That's my little disclaimer, but I think most of my posts will be great ideas for everyone! 
Enjoy! 

No comments: