Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My New Venture!


Now that we're back in Denver, I've been itching to start working again. I need to find something that's flexible, a job where I can live anywhere (because we all know how much I move!) and I would like to 'run my own show.' I've also been thinking about going back to school and studying nutrition or Interior Design. Those are both distinct passions of mine.

So last month when I was back in San Francisco, I visited with my good friend and former roomie, Jamie. She is a stylist for "Stella & Dot" jewelry and I really loved some of the pieces. She started describing the business to me and I loved the idea so much that I decided that instead of just buying the jewelry, I would become a stylist as well! So I'm officially a "Stella & Dot" stylist now and really excited about it.

Who doesn't like gorgeous jewelry at amazing prices? I love fun jewelry, however I don't like to spend a ton of money on it -BUT I also don't like it to look cheap. I am really picky about what I wear so I think that if I love all the pieces from "Stella & Dot" others will to. Plus, I get to call the shots on my own business and I'm really excited about that.

I'll hold trunk shows and I also have an e-commerce website! Check it out and let me know what you think:


Tomorrow I'm going to have 'A' take a bunch of photos of me with my favorite pieces on so I can share them with you!

I so much look forward to having a new adventure where I'm in charge of my own success.
Most importantly I get to represent a product that I love!! So exciting - more soon!!

No comments: