Friday, September 4, 2009

Missing In Action

I don't know if ANYONE reads my blog anymore, but I have to apologize that I went missing for awhile.  I got distracted this summer somehow and now, guess what?  We just moved back to Denver!!  It was a pretty last minute decision because "A" got a great job offer and we both wanted to be back in the city.  

I love Vail, don't get me wrong, but I definitely missed the feeling of being in a city and actually having friends.  We still have our great place in Vail for weekends, but found an awesome townhouse in Cherry Creek to rent.  I'm so happy to be back in Denver, but so tired from moving....again.  

Tucker is tired too.


I've moved 4 times in the last year!  It's time to settle down a little and figure out what my next passion will be.  I promise to write more.  Oh, and I'm trying to plan our wedding...I can't even get started talking about that.

More soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back. I was wondering what happened to you. Thanks for the The Laundress review on one of your old post. I've tried the products and love them.

Gale, NC

Anonymous said...

I, too am glad you are back! I kept checking and hoped all was well....it looks as if it is better than ever!! Tucker has grown!

Welcome back,

Karen