Friday, September 18, 2009

A's 30th Birthday!

Today is A's 30th Birthday! He has now decided that I can write his real name ("Andrew") on my blog since we haven't encountered any stalkers so far.
I can't believe that we've known each other for over 10 years! I'm a lucky girl to be with the man who knew me through many different stages of my life.

Here's Andrew with Tucker (who is growing by the minute!) in our new place in Cherry Creek.


Andrew accepted a job with Lawrence Covell - one of the top retail stores in the country. This made me super duper happy because we got to move back to Denver!!
Among many other things, he is creating a blog for them. Check it out lawrencecovellblog.blogspot.com
If you're in the area, be sure to stop by the store in Cherry Creek.

The men in my life are just so well dressed! I definitely need to break out of my sweat pant habit (that's a topic for another day!).

Happy Birthday Andrew - I'm excited for the next 3o years!

1 comment:

Amber said...

You guys look amazing! Just out of Town and Country. A, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! Gosh you're old ... wait, cheese and I are almost there too ... oh man.