Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shoes that Support!


As I sit here back in Vail, enduring ANOTHER huge storm, I'm dreaming of summer days in sun dresses and sandals. Looking outside, that's a long way off - but you really never know in Colorado. When I was in San Francisco, I walked everywhere, basking in the sunshine and getting some much needed exercise. For my long long walks around the city, I wore my new 'Toms" shoes that I recently purchased at "Unity" (one of my fave boutiques in Denver - owned by one of my best friends). I love these Toms because they're oh-so-cute, amazingly comfortable and supportive and I love that purchasing these shoes helped a child in need. The company's commitment is to give a pair of their shoes to a child in need each time you buy a pair of their shoes...now, that's a great justification to buy them in every color and pattern! Support those companies who support those in need!

Thanks Tom!

No comments: